Saturday 24 February 2018

A liitle bit of motoring history that shouldn't be missed!


A Little Bit Of History near Newby Bridge

A Little Bit Of History near Newby Bridge

Woodside and Fell View Cottages- quality accommodation in the lakes 

Not far from Newby Bridge is the Motor Museum at Backbarrow (which you can walk to through the lanes from Woodside,)  It’ s a great afternoon out. When I went I didn’t think I would find it that interesting, however I was so wrong!!!
There are so many fantastic cars to see, even if you’re not a car enthusiast. You just can’t help but enjoy this museum.
And when you fancy a cuppa or lunch, you can just go next door to Cafe Ambio for some great food. Their coronation chicken sandwiches are my favourite.
And yes! dogs are welcome in the museum and on the terrace at the cafe.
https://www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment